06 May 2008

I need a break from the world

Which totally contradicts all I wrote in my last post. But things change, and so do people.
I hate some people, and I miss others. Sometimes I hate the people I miss.

I've been working on a story, an idea I've had for a long time but haven't really gotten emotionally involved or ambitiously active with, and it's eating up my mind fast as hell. Every thought in my head is completely wrapped up in this story, and since I gather inspiration from everything I see in life, the ideas never stop coming. I need to straight it all out before it gets too much too handle.

Oh, I have received my first hater. At first I was just annoyed with how utterly stupid the person is and wished he would just leave me alone, but now I'm starting to embrace his disliking because with the future I plan for myself I will meet both lovers and haters of my work and me as a person. Suck it up, kid.

2 comments:

April said...

Sometimes it's empowering when people hate us, it kinda gives us motivation to prove them wrong. I know that's the case for me at least.

Louie said...

Exactly - I don't really feel hurt anymore about it, he doesn't get to me, because I know I'm better than what he gives me credit for.