Friday night we interviewed The Hollywood Kills for Chucow Radio. We had so much fun we ended up talking for two hours. Great, great guys - if you have a chance you should definitely go see them playing a show.
A roughly edited interview (obviously we couldn't have all of two hours in a show) is in the new episode of Chucow. You know where the link is.
What else is new? I've realized how much literature reading I have to do in the coming week, I'm slightly breaking down. I can't read for too long without falling asleep. So this'll be a hard one, but it'll be managed. Or I'll flunk, so what choice do I have really. 'Tis life.
Driving home after staying up all night talking to Nashvillers about chocolate and politics with a New Zealand accent, is not the best idea. (They do the best friggin Murray-impersonations, you know the guy from Flight of the Conchords. It's hilarious.)
I have to go do something else now. I don't think I can cope staring at more words without losing it like Jean.
26 October 2008
I can make a sound that no one makes, but you won't listen.
Thought by
Louie
at
16:51
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have an essay to write which is due this Wednesday. I have yet to start but it's only a 900 word literary essay. So I'm repaying on luck for this one. And I'll gladly share what luck I have (hoping I have any) and wish you luck with all that reading. So good luck! And don't fry your brain!
Thank you, Rose! It's always good to have some extra luck. :)
Post a Comment