I haven't posted in a while. I don't know if you miss my posts. Anyway.
Lots have happened, mostly good stuff, I just haven't been in the writing mood.
06 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motionized concrete visualization to maintain abstract thinking
2 comments:
I've missed you but I completely understand. I feel the same way about my blog. So much to write about but I just can't do it.
Well, for what it's worth; I miss your posts. Your blog is one of the very few that's worth reading. But if you don't feel like writing just leave it be. That's what I do. And I also cheat. x] Which means I save at least one empty draft for each month and write when I feel like it so it looks as if though I do update at least a few times a month. It's a system that works for me anyway. =]
Post a Comment