So, my first blog here. I'm very bad at updating blogs in general, I have to warn you. But oh well, I'll try.
I'm Louie, I'm from Scania (Sweden). I'll be 18 in a month. Oh pleasure of growing up/tragic of getting old.
I'm one part of Chucow Radio, a radio show on the net. Our official mascots are Shawn Harris and Justin SanSouci. Yes, for real. I wouldn't lie about such a thing. Mascots are serious things.
With risk of appearing egocentric I'll post a picture of myself, just to ease your troubles trying to figure out what face that goes with the words.
...
Okay, apparently the little image button doesn't work at the moment so you'll just have to continue wondering.
However, I might update in a near future just to please. We'll see, and hold your breath.
Peace out
//Louie
15 May 2007
Helluu beautiful beings
Thought by
Louie
at
20:02
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment