23 May 2007

He's a wonderchild

I just found out I get an A- in math. Splendid news, I must allow myself to say so.

I cleaned out my wardrobe today. A lot of shit came out - off to Africa or such. "We waste no".

I visited my dear enemies the police today, to renew my passport. It expires in June, and I'm going to the states in August. Gigantic problem, so we fixed it. I look frightened by the blue spirits in the photographic reflection, and my vulnerable handwriting resembles more the one of a minor than I actually am at present. It did not come out as dim-witted, though.

"I never meant to hide anything
but I'll never tell the truth"

It's not your fault. Commit this to memory.


You might call me pathetic, but I just call me real. Can't you see the beauty?

Wouldn't it be great if everything would be alright?

No comments: