Okay, now when the year is creeping toward its own end - it's confession time. I'll confess embarrassing/geeky/perverty things. The main reason I do it is because no one ever reads this blog. No one who has the guts to comment (well, Shawn - once...) anyway. So I feel pretty safe to expose myself. Or this is just a sneaky tactic to get people to comment... and tell me how utterly dorky I am. Either way, here we go.
- I saw High School Musical this Christmas, and I loved it. It's almost an obsession now.
- I think Christopher Walken is smoking hot. Yeah, he's like 65 years old; but I just can't help myself.
- I've named all my electric belongings after people I like/look up to. Mobile: David, iPod: Jimmy, guitar: Shawn... (This is the part you think is flattering, or creepy.)
- I like making parody movies with my best friend. We've done "Miles Almighty", and "There's something about Juicy" is coming up... To a theater near you.
- Said friend and I have codenames for, basically, everyone. Like Wet-ass, the ADD-kid, Chris/Big Ben, Chris/Fatso, Golvmopp, to mention a few. (Yeah, we have a thing for the name Chris.)
- Now during Christmas times I sing Jingle Bells to my liquorice-loving Shawn-wannabe dog, but I change the lyrics to Jingle Balls. There's actually a reason for that... Maybe you can figure it out by yourself. Hint: not long ago doggie was only a pup...
This is deifinitely the most honest I've been in a blog post here. Cherish the moment while it lasts.
So go ahead: tell me I'm a geek/pervert/weirdo. At least I'm not a liar... Even if I over-use dots as it seems. And I've mentioned Shawn's name three times during this post... I usually only write his codename. Mwahahahah. Not saying what that is.
If you don't feel like bashing me (maybe you agree with me?) you could always confess your own guilty pleasures. It's a good thing you can be anonymous as a commenter... Right?
28 December 2007
I'm gonna look like a fool if no one comments now
Thought by
Louie
at
19:25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This was actually the first time I've read your blog. Good timing I guess. I feel the same way though. I write whatever I want on my blog, because I never get comments, except for Shawn once... I guess we have that in common too.
Post a Comment