Few people know how fucked up I was during the first half of the year. If I told you what kinds of things that went on, you wouldn't believe me. Those experiences are best left buried.
On the other hand, the second half of this year has been the most amazing time of my life. I've accomplished many of my dreams. I consider myself incredibly lucky to know certain people - nothing feels better than having people who believe in you and what you do. Without those pushes I would just have been another lonely girl trapped in a non-English speaking country; it is very possible that I might would have gone emo. And I hate the emo style. So thank the devil that didn't happen.
Now I've had the chance to travel the world, visit the city of my heart, made new acquaintances for life. I get to do what I love to do, I get to be where I want to be, I get to practice my passion.
I met the man of my life. I love you Jamie, and I always will.
I've gone from someone who didn't see the value in anything, to enjoying the small things.
It's safe to say that I've never been happier than I am right now - and my only new years resolution is to make 2008 as good as 2007.
Happy New Year.
31 December 2007
Year evaluation
Thought by
Louie
at
09:51
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment