03 January 2008

Did you know your body cells renew themselves every 7 years?

I've realized that I've changed a lot during these past months. I found myself thinking in different ways than I've done before. I see my future in another light. I can imagine things for myself that I was sure I'd never get into.
Six months ago I was still a kid. What I've experienced during this past fall has made me grow up. Sure, I'll still dance my ass off in my room at night, busting a move to whatever I feel like listening to. But my way of thinking has changed.

Sarah told me that she listened through our first season of Chucow Radio, and she realized how naive and young we sounded. She can see it too. We've grown, both she and I. We've made plans, we've changed our plans, we discovered something new.

I've discovered something new.
It's funny how you can be so young still, and look back and really see how you've changed. If you can do that, I guess it's for real this time.

I have a feeling that this year will be really great. Last year brought hope back to me, and I'll be damned if I won't make the best out of it.
I'll always remember this date.

No comments: