06 April 2008

We are all MAD

"Planning for my big escape
Don't know where to yet
Thinking of Montreal..."


Yesterday I teamed up with my friends to be heads of motion media at the MAD-festival. Good friends of mine arranged the music festival, that lasted for about 8 hours. We had three cameras placed out; one on the balcony, one by the mixing table and one handheld (by me) between the barrier and the stage. Occasionally I crept backstage to film from behind, as I prefer to do when all areas are accessed. After the last and main act, we interviewed him (that would be the main act - I won't bother saying who, since you won't know anyways, he's Swedish) in his dressing room. He's a super nice guy. And the dressing room was very colorful.

I am really tired since yesterday. And I don't know how I'm gonna cope with the week waiting, as the first thing tomorrow is to get on a plane to Manchester. I got a total blackout earlier when I was deciding what clothes to bring - you think I should be used to this shit, when I've been out and about more than ever lately, but I still have my days of helplessness. And I'm getting tired of flying.

Other than that I'm planning for the next big thing, as always. The ideas never stop spinning in my head and I might as well make something out of it. Currently we're making plans and discussing ideas that will literally hit closer to home, as the home itself is a big part of the plan. If this works out I'll have stories to tell.

No comments: