Today I hate everyone.
So far it's been shitty. I was going to edit some pressing matters, but the whole building was locked up when I got there. Nothing to do but to get my ass on the bus again and go home. I usually go around with a smile on my face, but today it was a fucking frown.
I've been very happy lately, and sometimes I feel like I just have to be sad or angry. Just for the sake of variation, you know? So when something like this happens - which is not that big of a deal - I take my chance to be angry at the world. Otherwise I have no reason to be.
Naturally I can't stay angry for too long, even if this would have been worse than it really is. I'd rather be happy for no reason.
One funny thing has happened so far today, though. I dropped the entire can of vanilla sugar all over myself when I was baking muffins (baking is my therapy). Now I smell good at least.
31 March 2008
Turn that frown upside down
Thought by
Louie
at
12:53
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment