I've been trying for a while now to come up with something new to blog about (and wow, coming from me - I am so not a blogger, I can't even keep a diary for chrissake), but it has seemed kind of pointless. Why? It's not really that nothing has happened. Lots have happened.
I'm stranded educationally. Found out that the course I'm currently taking at univeristy won't have a B level available next term, so what to do? There are no good courses next term. I told Peter - this really nice guy from Bristol who I'm taking the course with - that I feel like I've been fired. And he added: "And you don't know why." True. I am truly left stranded here, I'm not really sure what to do. I don't worry though since I believe everything will work out, but it's annoying nevertheless.
I've found myself in a creative wave. It's nice.
And then there's all the stuff I do with the radio, and the filmmaking. But some things I don't talk about, how I send emails here and emails there and phonecalls all night and time differences and all that jazz. California, Arizona, Tennessee, Australia, London. The lurkers we lurk on and the plans we make. I never mention that here. I don't know if I'm just thinking it's personal or if I'm just lazy.
And then there's of course the worry of having cancer. And I'm not one to worry in general about something, so I have a reason but I'd rather not go into that here. I think talking about my boobs would definitely be considered too personal.
So, as I said - it's not like things don't happen. I just don't believe you're interested in all of it.
06 October 2008
Goddamnit, my tea's cold now.
Thought by
Louie
at
19:31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It’s surprising what people are interested in actually. Chances are that you can write a whole entry going on and on about a word and people will still read it. It’s not really what you write about as much as how you write it, I would guess. I mean, most trivial and borderline-boring things can be turned into neat little stories, can't they?
And not that I really know anything about this but maybe one way to go about not knowing what to write could be not to think so much about what people might want to read but more about what you’d want to tell them?
Post a Comment