So get this, I'm sitting here, reading Shawn's blog (the one and only) - when my computer crashes! It just drops dead in a second. Goes all black. Fucker. Well, it wasn't hard to push the button to get it started again. But still. Dying shit.
I went to Copenhagen today. And no - all of you who might think OMG that's like ages away! - remember, I live in sucky Sweden so it's about 2 hours on a train to get to another country, Denmark that is. Anyway, I bought two new hats. They're striped. Yay.
I've got about 8 minutes before I'm gonna go out and enter the streets to visit the graveyard. That's my favorite place around here. No, I'm not emo - fuck emo. I just like the graveyard.
7 minutes.
You don't have to tell me that I'm insane - I know that too well already. I'm the one who has to live with it every day.
"God might have slipped me a rufie." The person who recognizes that quote will comment this blog. Thanks (see, I'm polite too).
4 minutes. Good bye, good night.
19 May 2007
Get this
Thought by
Louie
at
20:18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I read shawn's blog too, since he is one of the best writer's I have ever read. That is VERY cool that you live in Sweden. Yet, you seem American to me, am I just being presumptious? But I love the graveyard too. There is one by my vacation house that I go to everyday.
Post a Comment