17 March 2008

Just remember I have copyright on these

I want to write stories about American teenagers in the suburbs.
About lesbians living in apartments in New York.
About a 20 year old girl who falls in love with a 45 year old man.
About people who are not romatically involved.
About people lying with their head in another person's lap on couches, drinking whiskey and smoking cigarettes like there's no tomorrow.
About people eating ice-cream and talking about childhood places.
About people lying on the street looking up to the sky, judging the clouds to be beautiful, pretty, decent, amazing...
About a girl writing screenplays and telling her friend that she finally figured out how the ending will be like.
About blue clothes and acoustic guitars and sketchbooks.
About polaroid cameras and Converse shoes and jukeboxes.
Religion, race, life, death. Sacrifice, joy, smiles and beliefs. Memories and relations.

I just want to create and inspire.
I just want to make people happy.
I just want to smile.

1 comment:

April said...

I'm pretty sure I would want to read all those things.