Wow. I lingered a little too long within my previous posts and came to the conclusion that I certainly was a witty little prick. (Now, this is not an opportunity for you to do the same - and this is not an attempt of reverse psychology; I would really not want you to do that.)
What's up? I'm feeling slightly depressed since the next great experience is so far away. But I'll have to keep myself floating. I have no other choice.
I can feel my filmmaker-mind itching. I want to be creative. Hard to do since I have no resources at the moment. But we'll get there eventually, I'm sure.
Speaking of filmmaking - I'm in almost desperate need of watching Justin Pierre's "Karen". Where can I find the full version?
I hate being so far away from it all.
Now to something far more important - I've been having my Warped Tour-documentary in pieces at home for a while, with the plan to upload them on YouTube. Uploading part one + two worked. Part three? Not so much. That's about where the site decided to quit on me. So I've been thinking about other alternatives where they could be featured, such as MySpace. Then I got the idea that maybe a blog like this would work. How about it? Would it be a good idea to upload the doc parts in a blog? It's pretty much the only thing I can think of now, at least until YouTube gets over its PMS behaviour. Let me know what you think. I'm eager to get these shorts out there, and so is the Wiz it seems.
That'd be all for now.
21 March 2008
What do you think?
Thought by
Louie
at
12:01
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
DO IT!!!!!!!
-A
yeah... do it. :)
Peer pressure...
:]
Haha, peer pressure big time. ;P
I've created a new blog for Chucowski Productions - it's accessed from my profile. I've managed to upload the two first parts (which didn't really make any difference since those parts are also available on YouTube), and written a blog about my problems. Not my personal problems, mostly technology problems. :P I've explained my next move and then we'll see what happens. All the parts will be up sooner or later, it's just a bitch and takes time.
Post a Comment