13 March 2008

"Mer än en känsla"

I though I would get sick in Nottingham, being out in the cold rain and all. But when I woke up on Wednesday morning in our hotel room, I felt great. Then we backpacked our way on trains and tubes to get to London. There we stayed at a hostel. I had the bunk next to the window. I froze my ass off during the night. That's when I got sick.

I've had a great time these last couple of days. The interview went well - we taught Shawn some more Swedish. He's really good at it. He said he'd been practicing. I don't really believe him - but no doubt he had improved since last time. Last time he sounded more German ("dochtigk"), this time he slid into the Russian side ("kiieensla") during a few phrases. But he's pretty good.

I have a hunch I'm gonna be near dead tomorrow, but I can't afford to stay in bed all day cuz I've so much to do with editing audio recordings and video segments. I'll just have to get through the day.
Keep an eye on Chucow's website and MySpace as we will post both audio and backstage video clips soon.

3 comments:

Sheeba said...

Huzzah! I'm mucho excited! :]
-Alison

April said...

I hope you're feeling better SOON! We can't have you dying on us now. :)

Can't wait to hear the interview.

Louie said...

Since I was sick we didn't record a new episode of Chucow the weekend that passed, but if nothing else we'll be back in the studio this upcoming weekend. That then we'll have the Shawn-interview ready and shiny, for your pleasure only. Check out Chucow's official website for a picture.