10 March 2008

Nottingham, beware

So, I'm off to the UK tomorrow. My partner in radio crime and I will make the country insecure. If the storm won't fuck up our plans.

I don't know if I should be worried or just excited that the two of us will be going by ourselves - we really are crazy. She brings out the best in me, but also the worst. And I don't know if I will be relieved or disappointed when my sister will join us in London, because whenever she's around we tend to calm down a little.

If you happen to be in Nottingham tomorrow, and you see two funny-looking girls with American accents (or speaking a different language completely) - come and say hi, it's most likely us. If you do that, you'll get a Chucow Radio pin for free. How can anyone pass up on that?

5 comments:

April said...

Have fun!! Good luck with your interview and enjoy yourself. :) Oh, and send a pin for me home with the guys. lol If they don't lose it before I see them. :)

Louie said...

Thank you! I just hope the storm won't come in our way.
I will send a pin with the guys for you, and we'll see if it gets there. ;)

Sheeba said...

Oh my! I want a freaking pin! D:
Just 'cause I'm not lucky enough to live in Europe shouldn't get me cast out of the pin owning group! Jealous... But I hope you have fun!!! (even if I don't have a pin :D)
<3Alison

Louie said...

I'd send you a pin Alison, but all the fancy "sticks" (with web address and a pin taped on) I properly glued together for the shows were left behind on the merch table. :/

Sheeba said...

Silly Louie! I have some pretty sweet Matches pins my friends and I made, I'll send you one!