Yesterday, while sitting on the local transportation (otherwise known as the mellow yellow bus) , on my fare home, I saw a brown rabbit sitting on a limited piece of green grass by the curve of the hospital (the one where bodies go with physical difficulties, not the one where souls go with mental difficulties). Boxed in its own world it was munching away on the most natural thing; grass.
Today, while taking the same route to get to the same place, I see a brown rabbit sitting on the exact same spot as the one the day before. If it was in fact the same rabbit merely visiting the favorite diner of his/hers , or a cousin-rabbit, or if I had a genuine deja vĂș moment; I cannot tell.
While making my way home through rainy weather, crossing bridges of perhaps troubled water and risk getting run over by ignorant drivers using reverse, I find the solace by only the voices in my head, not always self-made. But that's a different story. And that was an unnecessary long sentence.
~~
The feeling I possess now can only be compared to being in love. But instead of a charming character as cause of this said state of mind, it is a product of art that covers my heart. You call me crazy for loving a flat thing, I call myself passionate about my work. Truth, which we can't escape, is that I feel lucky for the opportunities I've gained and handled with great respect. That is the cause of this rarely recognized emotion.
And, for the record, no one can ever accuse me of being disrespectful.
Whoever I was then, I can't ever be again.
14 September 2007
Besides - you make no sense!
Thought by
Louie
at
18:14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment