22 September 2007

You ARE the lucky one

Today it's one year ago I interviewed Shawn Harris from The Matches, in their tour bus in Manchester. The first interview. The second one will be featured in the Warped Tour documentary. He wore pants in the first one. Not in the second one.

Thank you Shawn, you were and still are a good interview-victim. I know for a fact that lots of people all over the world have appreciated the interview.

For those of you who still haven't listened to it, visit our website www.freewebs.com/chucow and go to the archive. It's the Matches-special.

I can't leave without thanking Miles Hurwitz, the Wiz, for giving me the opportunity in the first place. Preparations for both the radio-interview and the Warped Tour-documentary were made with his help. Nothing would have been possible without him, and with risk of sounding awfully cheesy and oniony - I am, truly, forever grateful for all the help. I don't think he knows how much this has meant.

Thank you Miles, Shawn, and the rest of the band. Hopefully our journey doesn't end here.
See you in Manchester, the city of nostalgia.

No comments: