A man from the dead is singing to me. Reaching out from the other side I meet him in the speakers.
I came to think of this man a few days ago, as an effect to the second comment on this blog all through history. I showed it to my friend Sarah, an attempt to test her skills and see if she would make any sense out of it, and she instantaneously bursted out: "Isn't a leotard what Freddie Mercury wore?"
~~
Yeah, this one-update-every-day is starting to annoy me. Eventually I will positively grow bored of it yet another time, if no more comments will be recieved. It was a one-hit-wonder the last time, and I somewhat doubt that the very much alive singer I once shared the stage with will take the time to peek in here again.
To anyone who is interested (I suspect a smaller group of scattered people not present), I can report that the documentary is coming together splendidly. I plan to be finished in time for the next encounter in November. To behold facial expressions is so much more fun than merely some positive/negative words on a screen.
Wish me luck.
15 September 2007
They may be my own reasons, but they're still reasons nonetheless
Thought by
Louie
at
17:39
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment