13 September 2007

Sometimes I wonder how I can be so loyal

I had half an entry all done about my scroller; it's insane. But I decided against it, my other self suddenly realized the utter lack of importance. Not that I reflect much in this soup, of any importance, on any occasion. But still. That was doubtfully unnecessary.

Aspired by the extraordinary, dress-loving (wearing them, yes) being who commented my last entry I'll pick the left line up for some undecided time. Thank you for the comment, which was well more than "bump". I won't go into the whole chapter about my brain's circuit during the comprehension; let's just leave it at thank you. Turned out you were my "air".

Staying on the subject (you people are not stupid, I don't have to explain the connection) I will post a little something I've treasured within the frames of my screen. Enjoy this exclusive material: soon enough it won't be exclusive anymore.

Oh what the hell, I'm too lazy to wait for the upload - I haven't had great experiences with uploads on here anyway - so, just follow the link if you're interested. If the words liquorice and armpits call to you, I recommend it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq94dWmL4hM

I guess I have to go eat before my mom accuses me of being anorexic of some sort.

No comments: