Haven't updated in ages. Grew bored of the phenomena. Or just simply finding it unnecessary since obviously no one's reading anyway. If they are, people are not kind enough to comment. Bump would be fine.
Outspoken question to the air: Does anyone know exactly what a Master Use License is? I'm having trouble.
Reading through my previous posts, more and more clearly it anti-fades before me that this space has been exposed and somewhat hurt by my insanity. Love moves like a car crash. What can I say.
Upcoming faxing business to attend in a few days. I still have no clue what it is that's expected from me.
08 September 2007
I'll live through it
Thought by
Louie
at
09:44
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would say that a Master Use License is the certification card that He-man must have tucked in his one-piece leotard in order to not be fined for publicly bein involved in altercations with "baddies". I didn't wiki it though, that's just my most educated guess.
Post a Comment