20 October 2007

Damn you, Roy Orbison

Yesterday was a long day.
I spent all afternoon rigging up video cameras and adjusting the settings on said camcorders. I was officially filming a performance by a Roy Orbison-impersonator, with secret guest: "Johnny Cash" - a guy who used to star as "Olyckan" ("the Accident" or "Bad luck" in Swedish) in a children's show back in the seventies, at the concert hall. Today I am. Really. Fucking. Tired.

The whole afternoon came off strange, since the feeling of hanging out with our motion picture teacher crashed upon us. Not the female who now have a crush on the lovely louse (you know who you are) after seeing him pantless, but our other motion picture teacher.
Let me tell you a little about said teacher. He looks like a bulldog with Pamela Anderson's hair. No joke.

Anywhore, the evening resulted in about 10 mini-DV tapes and a lot of "I can't walk anymore my back is killing me"-issues. I'm a sissy, I know.

No comments: