10 October 2007

Who doesn't fall for the lovely louse?

Due to the showings of my latest and best work in the motion picture world, I now fear? state? proudly announce? that the audience of this viewing has helplessly fallen in deep admiration of the starring crows.
The audience, which consisted of one being only, seemed to attach greatly to one specific male - the lovely louse. I suppose it is of some importance to mention that the person who viewed the piece of art (with that meant my film, not the louse, even if he certainly is lovely) is of the female gender. "So it's actually a straight crush. Not that I condemn a gay or a straight crush, I don't care." Words of wisdom spoken by the lovely louse.

Back to my point. The audience of one complimented the louse's shoes, and stated that she liked the music the crows were making. This I take pleasure in knowing, and I will not get into the matter of age since I somewhat fear to step on already sore toes. Even though my greatest fear is these toes kicking my ass, which would have come next.

My conclusion: I've managed to create a sparkle that is not often seen within the walls of editing rooms. Without direct intention I offered an eye candy of its own sort. I'm quite proud of the fact.

Glossary to simplify for those who are less used to my doings (which would be about everyone but myself, even though there is a slight chance that the flaming artists who this is about might put two and two together and realize the sudden likeness of themselves and these descriptions; as I do use the ones they've uttered themselves in the past - and their stumble in here is not as surprising as it might seem as it has happened before... Where was I?):

The audience of one - my motion picture teacher
The crows - a quartet with very good smashing-TV-talents
The lovely louse - also known as the lead singer, the radio mascot, kiwi fruit, liquorice, and my personal favorite; Wet-ass


Who will be the next one to fall for the lovely louse? Me? No, I'm marrying Jamie. I will not be mezmerized by the lack of pants on this louse. I think I made that perfectly clear when I threatened him to life due to some insignificant bloodshed in the past. I am committed to my merch guy.

As unbelievable and strange this all might be, I assure you - all I have written is true, with people who can back me up on it. So don't frame me yet.
I would love the reactions on this. It's been too long since I've had any external mention. Let me know that you're alive.

No comments: