31 October 2007

Your friend says you're lesbian...

Starring in my friend's project film. Playing a lesbian who kills herself in the end. My suicide scene was shot three weeks ago, today it was time for the forest.

Slippery stones by a mountain. Wet leaves inside my shirt. Hurt my knee while stepping our of the car, so now it's swollen to about twice its normal size. Sitting on wet boulders, leaving marks on my ass. Dragging 10 kilos of camera equipment around while trying to survive in mud.

On the upside I got to kiss a girl. Score.
Yes, I am also a girl myself. That's why it's so brilliant.

Took the train home. The city smelled of french fries. Got one song in my head all day: Waste my life for you by Street to Nowhere.
There are spray painted illustrations of Napoleon Dynamite all across town. Has been for a while. Since I'm vegan, my motion picture teacher (yes, the one who looks like a bulldog with Pamela Anderson's hair - and yes, it's a he) always states I'm a "militant vegan" and accuses me of the spray painting. I tell him; I wish.

Why I tend to update this blog so frequently, I do not know. Beats me. Maybe it's my undying hope of someone to comment that keeps me going. In case you didn't notice - that was a hint.

No comments: