17 October 2007

Like a complete unknown

How does it feel? Like a rolling stone.

I'm having problems again - not relationship problems, not physical problems, or even mental problems (which would have been the most probable outcome) - but the worst kind of problems: technology problems.

This worked the last time I did it, so I'm just gonna go ahead and ask the air and hope for someone with knowledge to answer: Does anyone know an uploading site that will take large files? I have files desperately waiting to be outed, but since they're about 600-700 MB I simply can't find anywhere to display them. I would easily convert them into smaller format, but then the quality will suffer. And that would suck.

Come on now. I've been too neglected for my own good lately. I'm a confirmation-whore, I admit that. It's common knowledge. I'm already worried that certain people have died, don't make me worry about you too.

No comments: