15 October 2007

It's me you're waiting for

Watched the street lamps slowly one by one come to life. I have never done that before, and I have lived here forever.

One year ago I had nothing. Sure, I had had the pleasure of having done an ass-kicking radio interview, but that was it. I didn't have a future within that.

The last months have been exciting ones, to say the least. Maybe I'm fucked up and abnormal just because I find what I'm going through "exciting", while others my age would most likely think it's hell and be depressed of the not-knowingness. But I can't help it, I think it's damn exciting. It's my life. Damn right it's exciting.

Now I feel like I have a future. And it's the kind of future that I want, that I know I must have.

It's amazing how you can literally feel your life coming together - the puzzle is slowly taking the form of an abstract image. Your life.

No comments: